10 Things about Priyanka Choptra you need to know
Priyanka Chopra is not only a sensation in Bollywood but has now been making news in the Hollywood as well. She has put in a lot of efforts to achieve the level she is currently at.
Actor, singer, social activist and what not. She has marked her presence everywhere.
Born: 18 July 1982 (age 35 years), Jamshedpur
Height: 1.65 m
Siblings: Siddharth Chopra
10 Things about Priyanka Chopra :
– Priyanka chopra’s debut film is not what you’ve grown up thinking. She appeared in a Tamil movie “Thamizhanin”, which released in 2002.
– Priyanka Chopra actually featured in this song by Daler Mehndi called Sajan Mere Satrangiya at the age of 17, immediately after she had bagged the Miss World award.
– Priyanka’s tattoo that she got reads ‘Daddy’s Little Girl.’
– The actress moved to the US at 13 to live with her aunt. Attending schools in Massachusettes and Iowa, Priyanka actively participated in theatre productions and learnt western classical music and Kathak.
– She is the only Indian in the USA to have been selected at the state level for the National Opus Honor Choir, for her extensive charity work back in India and the USA, and joined the CAF and CII in their literacy program and is their ambassador.
– Listed #1 by UK magazine Eastern Eye one of “Asia`s Sexiest Women” (Sept/2006)
– Appeared on the cover of the premiere issue of Maxim magazine, Indian version, released in 2006.
– Her nickname ‘Piggy Chops’ was given to her by Abhishek Bachchan during the shooting of movie “Bluffmaster”.
– Priyanka Chopra’s favourite perfume is Ralph Lauren’s Romance.
– Priyanka wanted to be an engineer at first, but later thought of being a criminal psychologist. However, she ended up doing neither as she became Miss World at the age of 18, taking up modelling full time.
Priyanka’s Favourites :
Favorite Actor –
Dharmendra, Matthew Mcconaughey, Tom Hardy, Mel Gibson, Shah Rukh Khan, and Kishore Kumar
Favorite Actress –
Rekha and Sushmita Sen
Favorite Fashion Designer –
Favorite Destination –
Paris, Brazil and Mexico
Favorite Film Bollywood –
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
Favorite Food –
Risotto, Burgers, French fries, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, Fish curry, Sarson ka saag, Bourbon biscuits, Red velvet cake
Favorite Perfume –
Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique
Favorite Restaurants –
Olive in Mumbai
Favorite Film Hollywood –
Jerry Maguire, Pretty Woman, Walk in the Clouds
Favorite Books –
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, Tell me your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon, Letters from a Father to His Daughter by