Top 10 Interesting Facts about Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande-Butera (born June 26, 1993), artist name Ariana Grande, is an actor, singer and songwriter. Ariana grew up in Boca Raton.
Interesting Facts about Ariana Grande:
– As a child, Ariana Grande performed with Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theatre. She is said to have been determined to progress with a musical career from age 13, aspiring to create an R&B album at only age 14.
– March 2013, Grande achieve success when the single “The Way” from their debut album Yours Truly in the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100.
– Ariana only became truly famous after she was casted as ‘Cat Valentine’ in the hit Nikelodeon television show ‘Victorious’.
– In 2008 while still in high school, she won a National Youth Theatre Association Award portraying the role of Charlotte in the musical 13 – her first show on Broadway.
– Ariana loves reading books especially the Harry Potter ones.
– She’s the first female artist to have her first two albums debut at number one since 2010. Susan Boyle was the last woman to have earned this honor. The two ladies, along with LeAnn Rimes, are also the only ones to have more than one best selling album in less than a year.
– Her favorite color is lavender.
– Grande has a four octave light lyric soprano vocal range. She has been dubbed as the “mini Mariah Carey” and the “new Mariah Carey” by critics due to her wide vocal range.
– In September 2014, Grande participated at the charitable Stand Up to Cancer television program, performing the title track “My Everything” in dedication to her grandfather, who had died from cancer in July.