Top 10 Mind Blowing Facts about Justin Bieber
Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer-songwriter. After talent manager Scooter Braun discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2008.
Born: 1 March 1994 , St. Joseph’s Hospital, London, Canada
Height: 1.75 m
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Spouse(s): Hailey Baldwin (m. 2018)
Bieber has won numerous awards throughout his career, including the American Music Award for Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2012, a Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for the song “Where Are Ü Now”.
Interesting Facts about him:
– Justin was quite popular in the YouTube community then also, before his manager Scooter Braun signed him(when he was 13 years old).
– He used to perform outside an arena and he was so good that he collected 200$ in one day that he used to buy a drum set.
– He once took his mom to the MTV awards as his date. Accepted the award with his mother and thanked her as she was the sole reason to his fame. She was the one who uploaded his videos on YouTube when he was 6 years old. They both have probably gone together to many awards.
– In America, Purpose sold 522,000 copies in its first week! This earned Justin his sixth number-one album in the US.
– In November 2015, Justin Bieber teamed up with J Balvin to create a Latino Remix of his hit single Sorry. The two had never performed the song live until late January 2016 when Justin dropped in to surprise fans at Balvin’s sold-out LA concert by performing the remix together.
– Justin Bieber joined Snapchat in June 2015 – his Snapchat name is rickthesizzle
– Justin says “Never” 69 times in the song Never Say Never.
– Justin Bieber can play Piano, Guitar, Trumpet, and also drums.
– Bieber was initially signed by Raymond Braun Media Group, a joint venture between Braun and R&B singer Usher, who launched Bieber’s career.
– Justin has a fear of closed and narrow spaces like elevators, closets and you’ll hardly see him taking a lift.